The health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority.
To ensure our patients have a safe and enjoyable experience we are implementing a few policy changes
- All patients, for any service, will need to have a pre-arranged appointment to be seen in the office and must wear a face mask at all times.
- Staff will be wearing face masks at all times.
- We cannot accommodate drop in patients due to restrictions for physical distancing in our office, so please call ahead at 416-967-1494
- No food and drinks and pets will be allowed in the office
- Patients are being actively screened by phone BEFORE their appointments for symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath, AND any travel history in the past 14 days
- Patients are provided with hand sanitizer upon arrival to their appointment
- All surfaces at the entrance, waiting areas, restrooms, testing and storage rooms are frequently cleaned throughout the day with appropriate disinfectants recommended by public health
- All equipment used during your eye examination will undergo a rigorous disinfection protocol after each use
- All eyewear selections will be done one-on-one with staff and disinfected after handling
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment unless it is absolutely necessary to bring someone. This will help us maintain social distancing.
- Scheduling of patients will be spaced out during normal hours to minimize the amount of people in the waiting area.
- For patient convenience and safety, curbside pick up and home delivery by mail are available.
We’d like to thank you for your trust and patronage and reassure you that your health always comes first and foremost.
We also appreciate your patience and understanding as well as cooperation during this time to keep everyone safe.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 416-967-1494